Tatty, My twin and My FeedBack

huhuhuhuhuhu, dimana gw bisa mendapatkan arti kata ini "deh***". setelah mengubrak-abrik buka gw: "tara" ternyata dpt juga di kamus Teologinya pak Henk Ten Napel, hehehehhehehehe senengnya hatiku karena kegundahanquw dah sirna (halah). iseng-iseng aq membuka setiap lembaran kamus itu. pada saat membuka lembaran terakhir kutemukan untaian kata-kata dan a prayer dari twinz gw (ternyata dah lama banged baru gw temukan, supprise for me twin, maybe dah 5 taon lalu baru gw baca. pertama kali liat mengharu biru sangadh diriku *nangis di pojokan*). check it out.

You're My best sister ever!!!! (hohoho 4 tanda seru, splendid gak tuch?) 

Tetty lu tuh "sodekur gue, sohib gue,
teman curhat gue yang paling Te-o-pe alias Top.
Pokoknya elu yang the best deh,
I'm so proud to be the part of our brotherhood.

                                                                            Love ya lots
                                                  
                                                                            Kristansia N (her nick name is Tatty)

Tatty minta
"segala kepintaran, kehidupan, kesehatan yang baik,
hati yang mau mengasihi sesama dari surga
tercurah dalam Nama Yesus Kristus Tuhan bagi "tetty"

                                                                            Amin deh !!!


My FeedBack

Twin EverLasting

From the Bottom of my heart, harus gue akuin klu loe the best twin that i ever had (gak ada lagi selain u my twin)...
banyak hal yg sebenarnya loe lebih dari gw such as in english, playing guitar and even to create a song (especlly when u create a jinggle song  for a one radio in Jayapura, marvelous bcoz they always plying ur song and  made me so proud when i told to all my friends that the song is ur creation, anyway not just me but mom, dad, bro piet, bro roy and k'astried proud of u already, TRUE ) but u have a less chance to show to  the other or the world that u can make it better than now, but i thought one dayy in ur life, loe pasti bisa raih pa yg loe cita2kan.. ur big dream is to see the other part of the world will come to u As Fast As Possible, gue yakin ituhhhhh...

Prayer To Her

Wonderful Jesus...
i give thanks for my special twin who already same with me in many ways..
i pray that u giving tatty special things in her life and i know U will make it through...
carry her when she feel sorrow and pain..
and i know the best is yet to come to her..

In Jesus Name..

Aminn



This is it
My Twin (With Glasses) and My Eldest Sista k'Astried..
GBU n XoXo








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

mOm i miss youu..

Yesung It has To be You (OST Cinderella's Stepsister